Note: The instructions below are for users in the following departments: Budget and Planning, Contract Administration, Logistics, Departmental Accounting Services, Human Resources, Financial Managment Operations, Open Records, Payroll, Purchasing, Student Business Services, and V.P. Office. All other staff should contact their IT support liaison for the appropriate instructions.
Mac Remote Desktop – Requires Mac OS X or higher. Follow the provided the Remote Desktop Instructions.
Remote Terminal Service – Server-hosted desktop environment to access basic Division of Finance services. This connection creates/accesses your own virtual desktop environment inside a server where you can access your shared (H: and J:) drives, email, and basic connectivity functions like FAMIS and BPP. Follow the Terminal Service Instructions.
Obtain your IP address – SharePoint site where you can view the IP address of your work computer, which you may use to access your computer via Remote Desktop while away from your office. You must use your office computer to view this website.
- Check status of Help Desk request
- Division of Finance and Operations email
- Filex – File Transfer Application
- Email Setup for Mobile Devices
- Two-Factor Authentication for NetID
- Two-Factor Authentication for SSO
- Add A Mailbox to Outlook
- KeePass Setup
- Transfer Files Using Filex
- Using Microsoft OneNote on an iPad with Cloud Services
- How to Encrypt a file using PGP Desktop
- How to Encrypt an entire folder using PGP Desktop
- How to Set up your NetID for Self-Service Password Reset
- How to Check the Size of Your Online Email Mailbox
- How to update the latest version of JAVA.
- Cloud Services Policy
- Network Account Management Procedures
- Password Management Application
- Protecting Confidential Information
- Data Classifications (Public, Controlled, Confidential)
- Securely Transferring Files
- Resetting your NetID Password
- Email Signature Templates